Woodberry Associates seeks a mid-level Senior Manager to join its growing team of dynamic professionals.
Based in Washington, DC, Woodberry Associates specializes in nonprofit management, policy advocacy and strategic communications in health care and education. Our team is creative, collaborative and committed to exceeding our clients’ expectations.
Title: Senior Manager, Strategic Communications
Required: 4-6 years of experience in communications, education, PR or public affairs
Location: Washington, DC
Who You Are:
- Adept at writing and verbal communications
- Interested in education or health care policy
- Attentive to details and committed to producing polished products
- Organized and task oriented; able to manage multiple projects at once
- Adaptable to meet changing priorities
- Positive, solution oriented and open to learning
- Creative, professional and committed to growth
What You Do:
- Support the Strategic Communications team in the day-to-day support of clients
- Manage client projects, including planning and delivering on time products developed with colleagues and third-party vendors
- Develop communications campaigns and draft content, including newsletters, infographics, blog posts, social media toolkits, press releases, opinion editorials and talking points
- Research, analyze, and summarize health care and education policy issues in written and verbal form
Salary & Benefits
This is a full-time, in-office position based in Washington, DC with competitive salary, health insurance, 401(k) and paid vacation.
How You Apply
Interested candidates should email their resume and a writing sample to Jobs@woodberryassociates.com and include “Communications Senior Manager” in the subject line.