Woodberry Associates seeks an Advocacy Management Senior Associate to join its growing team of dynamic professionals.
Based in Washington, DC, Woodberry Associates specializes in advocacy coalition management and stakeholder policy engagement in the fields of health care and education. Our team is creative, collaborative and committed to exceeding our clients’ expectations.
Title: Senior Associate, Advocacy Management
Location: Washington, DC
What You Do
- Support the Advocacy Management team in the day-to-day management and programming of health care advocacy clients
- Draft external communications, including newsletters, presentation decks, social media content and advocacy letters
- Provide event management support including conference exhibits and stakeholder meetings
- Support development and execution of awareness and advocacy programming
- Manage relationships with allied stakeholders
- Research, analyze, and summarize health care policy issues
- Support patient and physician member engagement
- 2-4 years of experience working in non-profit sector, advocacy, policy, government or campaign politics
- Interest in health care advocacy
- Strong written and verbal communications and persuasion skills
- Organized and task-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Adaptability to meet changing priorities
- Sense of initiative, looking for opportunities to innovate and professionally develop
- Willingness to learn and incorporate feedback
Salary & Benefits
This is a full-time, in-office position based in Washington, DC with competitive salary, health insurance, 401(k) and paid vacation.
How You Apply
Interested candidates should email their resume and a writing sample to Jobs@woodberryassociates.com and include “Advocacy Management Senior Associate” in the subject line.