Woodberry Associates seeks a Manager for the Strategic Alliances division.
Based in Washington, DC, Woodberry Associates specializes in public affairs and coalition management in the fields of health care and education. Our team is creative, collaborative, and committed to exceeding our clients’ expectations.
Title: Manager, Strategic Alliances
Location: Washington, DC
What You Do
- Support the Strategic Alliance team in the day-to-day management of health care clients
- Draft external communications, including newsletters, presentation decks, social media content, and advocacy letters
- Provide support on the execution of grant and contract deliverables
- Support the development and execution of workstream projects
- Drive strategic coalition building with key stakeholders
- Research, analyze, and summarize state and federal policy issues
- Build internal capacity and capabilities in the cardiovascular health care space
- 2-4 years of experience working in health care public affairs or government relations
- Experience in media relations
- Strong written and verbal communications and persuasion skills
- Self-starter and ability to work with a fast-paced team
- Organized and task-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Adaptability to meet changing priorities
- Sense of initiative, looking for opportunities to innovate and professionally develop
- Willingness to learn and incorporate feedback
Salary & Benefits
This is a full-time, in-office position based in Washington, DC, with a competitive salary, health insurance, 401(k), and paid vacation.
How You Apply
Interested candidates should email their resume and a writing sample to Jobs@woodberryassociates.com and include “Strategic Alliances Manager” in the subject line.