Woodberry Associates seeks a Director in its Stakeholder Relations division, focused on management of non-profit organizations.
Based in Washington, DC, Woodberry Associates specializes in non-profit and advocacy coalition management, stakeholder engagement and consulting, mostly in the fields of health care and education policy. Our team is dynamic, creative, collaborative and committed. Our team members work hard and smart to always exceed our clients’ expectations.
Title: Director, Stakeholder Relations Location: Washington, DC
What You Do
- Serve as the account lead for non-profit client(s)
- Oversee and execute all aspects of the day-to-day management of non-profit client(s) including development, meeting planning, and program implementation
- Provide management services to the leadership and membership of non-profit(s)
- Plan and manage national, regional and international meetings and conferences
- Oversee the development of external communications, email marketing and social media content
- Represent non-profit client(s) at meetings and conferences
- 5-7 years of experience working in non-profit management
- Very organized and task-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Event management experience
- Experience managing junior team members
- Flexibility to travel both domestically and internationally
- Adaptability to meet changing priorities
- Interest in healthcare
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Attitude of initiative, innovation, collaboration and continual improvement
- Willingness to learn and incorporate feedback
Salary & Benefits
This is a full-time position based in Washington, DC with competitive salary, health insurance, 401(k) and an unlimited PTO policy.
How You Apply
Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com and include “Stakeholder Relations Director” in the subject line.