Woodberry Associates seeks an entry-level Strategic Alliances Associate to join its growing team of dynamic public affairs professionals.
Based in Washington, DC, Woodberry Associates specializes in coalition management and stakeholder engagement in the fields of health care and education policy. Our team is creative, collaborative and committed to exceeding our clients’ expectations.
Title: Associate (Strategic Alliances Division)
Location: Washington, DC
What You Do
- Support Coalition Advocacy Director on projects as needed
- Draft quarterly newsletters and advocacy letters
- Provide event support including exhibit and conference management
- Distribute educational materials to coalition members
- Regularly communicate with stakeholder members / provide coalition updates
- Prepare agenda for internal meetings
- Preparation of slidedecks for Coalition Advocacy Director / Executive Director
- Draft monthly policy & access call agendas
- Manage stakeholder distribution list
- Support Digital Director on social media content and analytics
- 1-2 years of experience working in advocacy, communications, writing or editing
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Adaptability to meet changing priorities
- Clean, straightforward writing style
- Sense of initiative, looking for opportunities to improve content and outreach
- Willingness to learn and incorporate feedback
- Interest in health care policy
Salary & Benefits
This is a full-time, in-person position based in Washington, DC with competitive salary, health insurance, 401(k) and paid vacation.
How You Apply
Interested candidates should send a resume, writing sample and cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for this position to email@example.com.