Woodberry Associates seeks an Advocacy Management Associate to join its growing team of dynamic professionals.
Based in Washington, DC, Woodberry Associates specializes in advocacy coalition management and stakeholder policy engagement in the fields of health care and education. Our team is creative, collaborative and committed to exceeding our clients’ expectations.
Title: Associate, Advocacy Management
Location: Washington, DC
What You Do
- Support the Advocacy Management team in the day-to-day management of client projects
- Draft external communications, including newsletters, slidedecks, social media content and advocacy letters
- Provide event management support including exhibit and conference management
- Regularly communicate with health advocacy partners and clinician members
- Prepare agenda for internal meetings
- Support development and execution of awareness and advocacy programming
- Manage relationships with allied stakeholders
- Support patient and clinician member engagement
- Research, analyze, and summarize health care policy issues
- 1-2 years of experience working in non-profit sector, advocacy, policy, government or campaign politics
- Interest in health care advocacy
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communications and persuasion skills
- Organized and task-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Adaptability to meet changing priorities
- Sense of initiative, looking for opportunities to improve content and outreach
- Willingness to learn and incorporate feedback
Salary & Benefits
This is a full-time, in-office position based in Washington, DC with competitive salary, health insurance, 401(k) and paid vacation.
How You Apply
Interested candidates should email their resume and a writing sample to Jobs@woodberryassociates.com and include “Advocacy Management Associate” in the subject line.